Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kind of a lame topic, but anyone ever try emailing companies and asking for stickers or promo items? i've never did it with anything bike related, but i've gotten quite a few snowmobile stickers, woodys, stud boy, ngk , k&n, hauck performance, fox racing shocks, ryde fx shocks, anyone got any good companies or sites that will send out stickers?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm no help, but if you come up with a list, I have half a mind ot sticker my bike instead of repainting... :eek:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Go to your local military recruiting offices. The Marines have some of the classiest gold/black/scarlet emblems I've seen (plus my son is a Devil Dog).

The local ones here in Omaha have freebies... though funding may have tightened up what with the costs of repairing sand damaged equipment.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres my official list so far of what i've received, all of these i just found an email addy usually under "contact us" on there webpage and asked them for some promo stickers for the truck and trailer, or toolbox, etc, almost all of these are snowmobile related, but stickers are still stickers haha

NGK Spark Plugs - 7 or 8 good sized stickers
Maxxis Tires - About 10 stickers, all different sizes
Wiseco Pistons - probably 10-15 stickers, most of them pretty small
Amsoil - 4 stickers
Fox Racing Shox - 7 stickers, pretty nice ones too
Ryde Fx Performance Shocks - 3 or 4 stickers and a couple pamphlets
K&N - two packages of about 5 stickers
Hauck Performance - 4 stickers and a catalog
HMK Snowmobiling - 4 stickers and a catalog
Sporttech - 4 stickers and a catalog
Stud Boy Traction - 5 stickers, including one big one

theres a few sites that tell you to send a Self addressed stamped envelope, Monster energy drinks, Mototassarini (Vforce Reeds) , Smith Optics, a few others
you can probably just look up all of hte above companies on yahoo and find there websites, let me know if you guys have any luck with any bike products

·
Registered
109 Posts
Industry inside note.....

When a company ships us a product (like an oil or lubricant of some brand), they often place a free, large sticker inside the box. We get a TON of these. It doesn't hurt, to covertly ask a salesperson for one. I've been known to hand them out on occasion to regulars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts