Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
rayycc1 said:
i dont get it. If you have your mind made up to do something...even after everyone tells you why it wont help...then why waste everyones time even asking for advice?
If you're referring to my post, I didnt create the thread.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Great thread, good info from Fog. First page is truly all thats needed here though.

I also like the thought of the "Look of Dual discs too!" but not at the price mentioned.
I will how ever be looking at the floating disc set up. (after the springs and emulators)
Where is the Best place to get them????

·
Banned
4,959 Posts
Anybody like to take a guess what this wheel is attatched to,?

Considering this bike has not been released yet, the designers (who are paid six figure sums) must have got it wrong. It obviously wil not work with a SINGLE disc, it will snatch and pull to the right,ROFL.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
jonh said:

Considering this bike has not been released yet, the designers (who are paid six figure sums) must have got it wrong. It obviously wil not work with a SINGLE disc, it will snatch and pull to the right,ROFL.
that'll be the new gp3 honda250 then ;D do i win a prize

·
Banned
4,959 Posts
mart13 said:
jonh said:

that'll be the new gp3 honda250 then ;D do i win a prize
LOL, Thats the one, ;D. (pick any prize from the top shelf, :D)

·
Registered
96 Posts
serious question guys but why is there a twin disc set up on current motogp 125 bikes and a single on motogp 3 prototypes ? i cant imagine the 250 and 125 being much different in weight , so why ?

no prize will be given for the answer of this question but i will be grateful for the imformation as it will allow me to be a little bit more informed and therefore greatly superior in post motogp race discussions in the pub with my mates ;D

·
Super Moderator
6,508 Posts
^ Check out EBC.com

101 - 109 of 109 Posts