Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a few posts from some of the SLC guys in the prior years but I haven't seen any recent posts!

Just curious who all is out there... :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been cruising East Canyon / Immigration Canyon lately, up Monte Cristo about a week ago, and Alpine Loop about 2 weeks ago. I am looking at heading farther south to hit Nebo loop and possibly Hanna's on a good weekend.

Would anyone be interested in a ride in the near future? Let me know!

Also I posted a few pics of my bike in the gallery. I am a student again after 6 years in the Air Force and in Salt Lake / Sugarhouse / Taylorsville frequently. Give me a honk if you see me fly by :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heading to Nebo Loop today in an hour or so (it'll take me a second to get there).

Weather says it'll be cloudy/windy, but once up in the canyons it should make for a nice cool ride I hope!

I'll be checking for replies!

·
Registered
276 Posts
i hate to say it but i havent had my bike out since late may... by the time im off work im dead as a door nail, weekends are stupid busy... will probably register the bike (expired in june) and ride again come winter

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hello. New guy in draper. Just picked up a 95 that's been sitting for a few years. Looking forward to getting it on the road. Maybe I'll see some of you in the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App[/color]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts