Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read alot of these forums and there are alot of posts about full lowers but when i go to the only link i found i cannot get pics or prices does anybody know what it will cost or is it better to make my own customs from pieces of other bikes from j-yards or something?

Somebody here said they bought theirs years ago and I have seen a couple of pics of custom starts but no finished pics how did they turn out? Was it worth it?

I know it would better with it. If not i think i might take the lower off entirely.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The year make only goes to 06' is it going to be the same for an 07'. But thanks for the info either way i at least got a price est.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you run a search for "Targa" brand parts on their website for you bikes model year, it should offer the fairing in the correct color of your bike. It looks like they don't show anything for '07 yet. You could just get the unpainted model and have it painted. It should fit all EX500's from '94 and up. They also state that the fairing includes all of the needed mounting hardware.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do believe it will be mine
not yet
but soon
maybee very soon
i hope that price is shipped
but soon

;D

·
Registered
633 Posts
I started my custom lower, still working on it, but trying to get it as close to perfect is hard and i keep making slight changes to get both sides symetrical.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:mad:

NOT Shipped
-------------

OK maybe not so soon or even at all.
They want a butt-load to ship

Still pretty nice though
You got to post pics of your customs when your done so i can see how good they are
Maybee ill try the homebrew route

1 - 9 of 9 Posts