Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are there any other aussies on here?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi treasurehuntin,

Welcome aboard. This is the best site around for our bikes - make sure you check out the Wiki.

I'm in Penrith (Sydney) but haven't seen any other Aussie's contributing on a regular basis (not that I'm a huge contributor).

Great bunch of people here.

Cheers,
Wayne

PS - may have been better to start your intro with a new thread.

PPS - pics of the bike?
[/color]

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
My sister lived in Auckland for two years and somewhere in Queensland for one. Does that count? hahaha

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Woot aussies!! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Let me know before you arrive SOG - would love to meet up with you while you're here and show you some of our rides.

Cheap dual sport...plenty of dual sports here but none that I'd describe as cheap lol.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
in that case, a CRF-50, and duct-tape a license plate to the back of my jacket? ;D

I do hope I'll be able to pick up some kind of beater to ride cheap.... I won't be too particular.. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Upper Hunter Valley NSW here folks. Got a couple of ER5's and was looking for info & found this site. Seems to have good quality info so decided to join up. Still looking around but I like what I see, I just need to learn the etiquette of forums before I drop a clanger. :) I hope we can have some good Aussie humor on here with out upsetting the natives over the pond who police the world!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts