Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Imagine there was a tool where you could type exactly what you're looking for
and instantly dozens of results appear...dude it's called search, either here or
just google it.

R

·
0 Posts
Gear:
Helmet
Gloves
Jacket (either leather or textile)
Pants
Boots.

Extra Gear:
Back Protector
Upgrade the padded armor in jacket/pants

New Enough had some good prices when I bought some stuff recently - even cheap enough when shipping to Canada!

Z

·
0 Posts
I've purchased stuff from New Enough like the guys above and also had really good luck (pricing) with Brockton Cycles. For example, I bought my wife a very nice Fieldsheer mesh jacket for $25.00! Check out their clearance section. www.brocktoncycles.com

·
Registered
261 Posts
There's always ebay too. I just got a new 2pc perforated leather suit for $320 shipped, fits great too, the seller asks for your measurements then picks the right size for you.

F

·
0 Posts
hollywood said:
and instantly dozens of results appear...dude it's called search, either here or
just google it.
hmm i was almost getting my hopes up that this forum wasn't like all the others on the internet.....but alas, it seems that this site has its douche bag too.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
flipped_dimension said:
hollywood said:
just google it.
hmm i was almost getting my hopes up that this forum wasn't like all the others on the internet.....but alas, it seems that this site has its douche bag too.
You shouln't judge all of us from the comments of one .

·
Registered
169 Posts
newenough is badass as hell, great guys and easy to deal with.

It is a good point though, search will turn up almost the exact answers to your question, since this is a topic that is gone over so frequently. Ask FOG if he thinks people should search first about carb issues.... see what he says :D

I like joe rocket textile stuff, it seems solid, and the price is right. held is badass for gloves. Shoei and Arai for helmets, or scorpion exo-700 for cheaper.

what I wear:
JR meteor jacket
JR ballistic pants
JR atomic boots
held panther gloves
shoei x-11

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
that's serious teasing right there ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts