07 Ducati SS800 '95 Ducati 900SS/SP '19 Honda CBR650R
16,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. Comments anyone?

Reactions: FlipFlop

·
Registered
442 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!! they fed us nice at verk today, had a cake bake contest; first place was 350, second 250, third 150. Did I enter you wonder? Nope. Just ate the first place one LOL. I heard that the turkeys that the white house pardoned had a good disposition, so I guess having a good attitude goes a long way. ha ha.

My BD is on Saturday and I plan on cooking a nice steak I bought today, of course its gona be bloody, along with a dry gin martini pool side and then a cigar. No bitching aloud of course, we have to see if she is a women of her word. Rare these days. Peace and love to all. (y)

·
Tanker Clown
8,856 Posts
I’ll second that. Happy Thanksgiving to all. My 26th wedding anniversary is Friday as we got married the day after Thanksgiving. So we celebrate the day after every year since.

Took my honey out for a steak dinner tonight at our local steak place. Saturday we’ll go to Ruth’s Criss for the real thing. Why? Cuz that’s her favorite place to eat and Friday is already booked.

• Love
Reactions: budhole

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Despite the gloomy big picture, we are still allowed to be thankful for what we have. And never mind your abrasive brother in law or drunk uncle who always show up. It's just for the evening. It's just for the evening...It's just for the evening...It's just for the evening....

• Haha
Reactions: Apriliarider
1 - 6 of 6 Posts