Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test rode a new Harley Street Rod 750 today, and have to say I was really impressed. Not sure how it does on long rides since my test ride was about 20 minutes, but as I ride around on the Ninja anything more than an hour is hell on my hands. Has anyone had any experience with one of these bikes? I'm really tempted to get one even though I only have had my ninja for less than a year.

I really like how it is liquid cooled and a 6 speed, and has a shorter stroke/higher revving motor than the typical Harley v twin. If I pull the trigger on one it would more than likely be a used 2017-2019, as there's a couple around here in the $6k range with under 1k miles, whereas a new one starts ate $8699.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just bought a 2017 Street Rod 750 yesterday, has 300 miles and was half the cost of a brand new 2020. I love how it rides, haven't gotten on it yet since the break in period is 500 miles, but just barely giving it throttle it still wants to take off. First things it is getting is an oil change, Vance & Hines exhaust, Vance & Hines fender eliminator, and K&N filter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts