Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the new bodywork avaliable from HotBodies. Yea their site isn't working good right now to post a pic but heres the link

Hotbodiesracing.com

for the modern sportbikes they make CLEAR body panels. haha wonder how much that stuff is

·
Registered
2,526 Posts

They also got sweet carbon fiber gimmicks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cool looking but the mis-use of "weather" isn't the most professional.....

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Wow, how could I missed that ?! ???

Lol!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok geez so they mis-use one word and turn the whole description around. What are we all freaking english teachers here man oh man. Come on guys and gals. I mean it's not like they would be making them for our 500s anyways.

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
no, but their QQ sucks. too many track junkies have switched to SharkSkins over the very affordable HotBodies because of Fit and durability issues. they dont crash well and the F&F is nightmareish. i'll spend the little extra for a quality piece.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Knight I don't doubt you on that. Never had first hand experiance with their products and maybe never will but the idea of clear body panels is kinda neat in my opinion

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
and i agree. opens a bunch of artwork possibilities... now if only they could get the right manufacturing process to make the worth while...

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree the site has some cool looking kits, especially the undertail kits.

On the topic of body panels and undertail kits, who makes them for the EX-500 ??

·
Registered
261 Posts
Jkrup47 said:
Ok geez so they mis-use one word and turn the whole description around. What are we all freaking english teachers here man oh man. Come on guys and gals. I mean it's not like they would be making them for our 500s anyways.
I was just being a smartass and poking fun at them, it's not like it's the end of the world.

Although on a serious note, if you found a website with a lot of spelling and grammer errors, would you buy from them? It does raise flags about thier legitimacy.

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
Gman said:
I agree the site has some cool looking kits, especially the undertail kits.

On the topic of body panels and undertail kits, who makes them for the EX-500 ??
body kits = not worth it
undertails = hideously huge and just as attractive to road grime

Targa makes OK plastics.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Jkrup47 said:
Your former English teachers would be ashamed, young man! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
MrSciTrek said:
Jkrup47 said:
Your former English teachers would be ashamed, young man! :eek: ;)
They also make my pet peeve mistake.. "your" for You are.. it's a freakin' contraction folks.. you're.

(Now that's nit pickin' over their grammar!)

Interesting product though.. I honesty don't know how I feel about it.. I like it when that happens.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Lacessit said:
They also make my pet peeve mistake.. "your" for You are.. it's a freakin' contraction folks.. you're.

(Now that's nit pickin' over their grammar!)
:eek: How did I miss that one? ;)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
This topic title is confusing. I thought you'd have posted images such as... :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts