Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like everything but the skulls on the forearm area. I'm anti skull and crossbone. Well, you'd never ever find this out unless I told you, but I say this...and I wear Icon riding jeans with a fucking skull on the right rear pocket. I hate it, it's embarrassing. And yet I do nothing. Nice jacket though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
My thoughts echo what's been said. Actually if it didn't have any patches at all it'd look best IMO.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm not too crazy about ICON in general, I find that the quality isn't always there, go and see the jacket in person and see how it's put together. I had the ICON TiMax mesh jacket last summer and it was a piece of junk, I sold it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have the Icon textile merc stage 2 jacket.. it has some patches but nothing to guady (IMO) it is kahki and black, it does have a big #3 on the back and arms but oh well

don't care for the skulls or the red, but to each his/her own right.. don't know about the leather but the textiles run a size small. I had to get a XXL

·
Registered
530 Posts
Really nice lookin' jacket.. but for the skulls and red 'IconMoto Leathers' text. Does it have armor? If it did, I'd consider picking it up if you could pick out the text threads & skulls.. maybe even leave the "Icon Moto".

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i saw that one when i was up there. i like it as well...

i kind of like the patches on that one, the champion spark plug, and hooker headers... the skulls i could go either way really. i dont hate them, i think they look kind of badass. but if they were not on there, i wouldnt cry :)

they make it in yellow with lightning bolts on the arms, but i rly like the black one for some reason.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah, but unless you've actually got Hooker headers and Champion spark plugs, then what's the point? That's kinda what kept me from it.
If you sell your bike or wreck it or what have you, black goes well with everything. However, it does make it harder for the cagers to see you (as opposed to yellow).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Does that say I love hookers on the right patch? :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Unfortunately no... ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
That was the latest addition to my collection. After a few coats of babyoil, it's become my favorite of all time. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
They say nothing is more invisible than a black leather jacket, black helmet and black motorcycle. I hope your wearing bright lid man.

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
SuperSanka said:
They say nothing is more invisible than a black leather jacket, black helmet and black motorcycle. I hope your wearing bright lid man.
they also say there is nothing more drop dead sexier too...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts