Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tuesday it was almost 80 degrees.

yesterday was 40. it snowed last night and its snowing right now.

damn you weather. why do you have to tease me like that?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Snowed 6 inches yesterday, and rain came after that. Just the other week we were basking in 60 degree weather....

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
taken my 1st ride on Saturday.. I had to move it to my new address or else I wouldn't have touched it at all

And I have 6 inches in my driveway right now..

I feel your pain :( Were not going to see the sun for a full 8 days as per the weather reports :mad:

We got more snow for Easter than for Christmas or even new years eve..

·
Registered
30 Posts
We got snow on Tuesday, which was preceded by 10 days of rain. I could stand the rain because it's washing all the stuff off the streets. Now there's literally piles of salt in the streets.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Meh, I guess I'll go skiing tonight :p ;)

·
Registered
722 Posts
supposed to be kinda frosty in the mornings in a few days though, but I imagine it will be nice later in the day.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its snowing right now in Wooster, OH... Sux

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I just came back from a little ride.. (about 45F outside)

Tomorrow they're announcing another 3 inches of snow :mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
61 degrees this morning at 4:30, and 78 this afternoon at 4:00. Can't complain about Austin in the Spring. Of course we did have a freak snow/ice storm last Saturday.

·
Registered
270 Posts
its been depressing here in Michigan damn near blizzard out then the freezing rain where is the sun?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here in Pa we are locked into upper 40's with 20-30 mph winds and showers for the last week and o.. looks like the next 10 days woohoo

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Muncie Indiana, and I feel your pain. I just picked up my bike a week or so ago, so it's even worse for me! :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts