1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis Kirk clearance

Blue & yellow
Icon cold weather gloves $22... in blue & yellow, sm, md, xlg, xxlg
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Outlet&catId=402&productId=prod680013&leafCatId=40204&mmyId=&ysmtac=EMAIL&ysmchn=INH&ysmcpn=2007Closeout&ysmtrm=Closeout.20070417

* Designed for cold-weather riding
* Warmth, durability and flexibility from stretch Schoeller chassis
* Incredible fit and flexibility from our exclusive Icon floating-knuckle construction
* Gauntlet has a one-hand adjustable elastic drawstring for a secure seal
* Glove fingers feature continuous-wrap leather with rolled-finger construction
* Fleece glove liner provides added warmth and is removable
* Impact protection from rubberized rigid armor
* Improved control with our no-slip palm overlay
* Abrasion-resistant aramid stitching throughout
* Hook-and-loop closure system keeps glove securely on the hand

·
Registered
109 Posts
Been waiting for them to finally make something like this (In addition to leather pants for guys).

Now...Just make them available here in Canada. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
They look a lot like the Joe Rocket water proof gloves I just picked up, only more stylish.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I bought those a week ago and gave them away.
I didn't like the feel of the gove and while the extra layer is a great idea. The glove itself was a little too stiff but maybe thats from not enough break in. I was just immediately distressed when i put them on.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had a pair icon summer gloves. Fit well and were comfortable. Terrible quality though. Wore through the finger tips in three summers. We have short summers here.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HooliganD said:
I had a pair icon summer gloves. Fit well and were comfortable. Terrible quality though. Wore through the finger tips in three summers. We have short summers here.
I got some new Icon summer full-fingered (Moto?) gloves on clearance last fall... $20, I think.

They're really comfy & give great grip... but no cushion, & I like them more for driving my car.
I don't think they'd hold up too great in a crash on a road bike... though they do have knuckle protectors.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
well just like the others I too have my own opinion , and I like the Alpine stars the best so far , spent about a hour at the store trying on gloves.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I got those in black.

Nothing to complain about aside that they were putting pressure on my right knuckles in the beginnings. I squeezed the metal cap a bit, got it adjusted by hand. Very comfortable since

Good in the rain too. Got them extensively tested lately..

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Wow those things are "blingy" you ride in those or just have for when you need to show that Ho who's the boss ! Help keep that pimp hand strong ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts