Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i'd do that whole i'm new and hi thing....anyway, questions comments welcome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the pic beside me is me and my bike, and yeah is manipulated....mainly cause my my front fairing doesn't match the rest.

but here's a larger pic

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
the saint said:
oh god, people from ga are on here.....j/k
There are folks from all parts of the 'Dirty South' here including Alabama , Georgia , The Carolinas . And we just a bunch of 'good ole' boys'. And we welcome you .

·
Registered
19,367 Posts
Lucky#13 said:
the saint said:
oh god, people from ga are on here.....j/k
There are folks from all parts of the 'Dirty South' here including Alabama , Georgia , The Carolinas . And we just a bunch of 'good ole' boys'. And we welcome you .
There's even a displaced Connecticut Yankee, living in Arkansas.

FOG

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
There's a Husker here too, though I was born in the border state of Missouri.
Close enough? ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
who all's in the carolinas? i'm from north, and i'm living in south. please don't tell me georgia is the closest ex rider. i mean i don't see anyone riding round here, then again for the last few weeks i haven't seen anyone else riding....wimps.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well you can't get more southern than from where I am from... Good ol' Louisiana. If it wasn't for the crappy economy I would still be there. I live in Va now but will never call myself a Virginian, not with the way these people act up here.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I'm a GA Silicon Implant! (I moved to the great Peach State from the Bay Area....) Great riding down here! Welcome (I'm a new as well!)

-Stuka87

1 - 19 of 19 Posts