Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Me!

Did you make it out yesterday? I passed one EX-500 out on Notre Dame who gave me the wave :)

I'd be up for meeting some riders.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Royson said:
Me!

Did you make it out yesterday? I passed one EX-500 out on Notre Dame who gave me the wave :)

I'd be up for meeting some riders.
Hey, I think we talked end of last season about meeting up and riding, lol. Nah, my bike is still in the garage sleeping. I might take it out for a quick ride tonight though it weather holds up. I would like to do an oil change and some regular check up before I really start riding this season. Do you know any places for that?

R

·
0 Posts
Because I've heard too many bad things about KW bike shops, I checked out a place called New Hamburg Cycle (in New Hamburg, surprise) which is 20 minutes West of Kitchener. I took the bike in there to get my new brake pads, and they tuned up a bunch of stuff I didn't even mention. Total cost was 106 for front and rear pads plus they looked over everything. Good service!

Do the oil change yourself though! It's so much cheaper and only takes 10 minutes :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Royson said:
Because I've heard too many bad things about KW bike shops, I checked out a place called New Hamburg Cycle (in New Hamburg, surprise) which is 20 minutes West of Kitchener. I took the bike in there to get my new brake pads, and they tuned up a bunch of stuff I didn't even mention. Total cost was 106 for front and rear pads plus they looked over everything. Good service!

Do the oil change yourself though! It's so much cheaper and only takes 10 minutes :)
Cool, I'll check that out. You have a number or address to this place?? I don't know this area too well, actually at all, Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OHHHHH MANNN, JUST CAME BACK FROM MY FIRST RIDE OF THE SEASON, WOOOH. I MISSED RIDING, CAN YOU TELL, LOL.

KITCHENER RIDERS!! LETS HOOK UP FOR A RIDE!!!

R

·
0 Posts
New Hamburg Cycle
329 Waterloo Street
New Hamburg.
519-662-1875.

Jeff is the owner.

I've only used them once, but they did a good enough job I'll be back...after tonnes of getting screwed on my cars, I'm pretty particular about where I go for servicing now - and try to do most things myself.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Royson said:
New Hamburg Cycle
329 Waterloo Street
New Hamburg.
519-662-1875.

Jeff is the owner.

I've only used them once, but they did a good enough job I'll be back...after tonnes of getting screwed on my cars, I'm pretty particular about where I go for servicing now - and try to do most things myself.
Cool, thanks for the info. Yeah, I try to do most things my self too, easy things like oil change, lube/clean/ajust chain, etc. but I'm only renting a place here for school/work and all my tools are back in Oakville, that and I don't have a place to work on my bike. So lack of options I guess.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
^ Careful, it's on Cribs territory ;D

R

·
0 Posts
That's Crips, sucka! I oughta bust a cap in yo ass for dat insult.

I have yet to see any Crips. Although the Crips may have also struck again recently, as I parked my car outside for one night, and during that night, somebody stole the valve stem caps off two of my car tires....lol...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Royson said:
That's Crips, sucka! I oughta bust a cap in yo a$$ for dat insult.

I have yet to see any Crips. Although the Crips may have also struck again recently, as I parked my car outside for one night, and during that night, somebody stole the valve stem caps off two of my car tires....lol...
HAHAHA, who steals valve stem caps??? lol

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Haha !

didn't even noticed the typo :p

Oooo stealing valve stems, crime level is rising :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts