Hi Pete,

Not doing to bad,LOL.

I'll Email soon.
That's great. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
My babies...98 Triumph Thunderbird Sports...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
@House_of_Dexter
I really like the red. I am a sucker for red and black.
Same here, it's my favorite color combination. I got super lucky when my friend gifted me his old EX as it was just that, red and black. Black body work with red wheels. Funny enough, my Ducati is the reverse of that, red body work with black wheels. Just can't get enough of it!

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
I am loving all the VFRs on here lately!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
Since were showing VFRs Heres mine. My last bike, had to sell it before it killed me. The roads here in the Ozarks are to die for, And I was riding them.to the limit until I realized how dangerous they are. no guard rails speed limits you can't maintain and 1000 Ft drops, that if you made a mistake they wouldn't ever find you.
I worried that my racer gene wouldn't turn off, so the Viffer had to go
She was a keeper, I painted it green, just to be different

FOG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
@dustinsandwich

Looking at the pictures, I never would have guessed you two are brothers :grin2:

That Honda looks pretty well preserved. Anyway, You'll find anything you need to know about your ex-500 on this website. I hope you enjoy the info and conversation here.

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
2006 Red EX-500

[attachment deleted by admin]
WELL I FINALLY got something to work, this new site has me completely baffled I click on a topic to reply and it disappears never to be seen again.
can't find the new topic button if there is one.
I tried to add this note to the I'm not liking this thread but is vanished.
getting very discouraged, been here for over 10 years but it looks like you have left me.

FOG

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
WELL I FINALLY got something to work, this new site has me completely baffled I click on a topic to reply and it disappears never to be seen again.
can't find the new topic button if there is one.
I tried to add this note to the I'm not liking this thread but is vanished.
getting very discouraged, been here for over 10 years but it looks like you have left me.

FOG
and this is another example lates post in this thread is at the last page. others it on the first page?
FOG

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I have no idea why you are having such problems, the new site has been working just fine for me and I've pretty much got it all figured out now. I actually find it easier to navigate than the previous site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A few years later and the GPZ is still running fine. It has got a lot of mod's over the years.

It still is a Gen1 bike, but now with a Gen2 front end, wheels, CCT, flywheel. Oversized 310mm custom brakes with dual piston calipers. Suzuki SV650 rear shocker. Ducati Monster 900 exhaust cans, which I'm particular happy with for their slim profile on the bike.

3161 - 3180 of 3196 Posts