·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Not 100% sure if it's a cop but it's a scary ride.. :eek:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Royson said:
i like how the cop runs over and starts directing traffic, rather than checking the biker on the ground...
In the cop's defense, he probably figured the cyclist was dead... not saying he still shouldn't have gone over and helped the guy, just saying why he's not putting any hustle into it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
On second viewing... the motorcyclist is kinda writhing on the ground in pain... yeah, that cop's just a retard.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
So when the driver got out of the car do you think they were "still" on the phone or were calling for help.

I guess it looks like they went back into the car to get the phone. I have issues, that whole talking on the phone while driving....

·
Registered
234 Posts
One of the comments from the site reads:

"AWESOME : That is exactly how all bikers should be treated. I do the same thing to people on bikes, but I leave the scene before police show up. The less bikes on the street, the better off we are. "

Some motorists hate bikers (I'm not sure why.) I'm scared of those and always pray against confronting one (because they can use their car as a weapon.)

·
Registered
261 Posts
nasfaw said:
One of the comments from the site reads:

"AWESOME : That is exactly how all bikers should be treated. I do the same thing to people on bikes, but I leave the scene before police show up. The less bikes on the street, the better off we are. "

Some motorists hate bikers (I'm not sure why.) I'm scared of those and always pray against confronting one (because they can use their car as a weapon.)
If somebody like this scumbag hit me on purpose he'd better make sure I was dead or he will soon be wishing he was the dead one. I wish there was some way to get the guy locked up, it sounds as if he has already hit bikers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts