Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

So who likes the look with the lower on and who likes the naked look?

• Naked bike for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lower on if mounted better

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Also the dark full sized windscreen Vs. the clear cut down windscreen........discuss... :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And before we rehash it, I have already covered the battery up, using a carbon look stick on vinyl, even went out in the rain just now to get this shot: ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]

R

·
0 Posts
It's look better without.

Now sell me that lower for a very cheap price :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Not really great angles in those pics, but for your bike... I'd say it looks better off. The 94+ models definitely look better with it on though, IMO.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Off

Looks better IMO

Good fix on the battery Cheap and Efficient :D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I like it on.Looks Ducati-ish.Did I just invent a new word?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Oh yeah, dark screen too :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
eXce!!eNt said:
Not really great angles in those pics, but for your bike... I'd say it looks better off. The 94+ models definitely look better with it on though, IMO.
qft

i messed up, i voted for in general - not you're bike

·
Registered
504 Posts
If my lower was the same red to match the rest of the bike it might look better, but since it's black, I like it better off.

·
Registered
261 Posts
On YOUR bike, lower off. But on any stock EX, lower on for sure. Yours is just too scant in the back and looks unbalanced with the full lower.

·
Registered
43 Posts
So far it looks better on... I think that you should show a full side view of the bike with and without and the choice might be a little more clearer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think it Looks better off with dark screen
but i dont think its the same without that tail up

If you decide to keep it off you should sell it to me for a reasonable offer cause i dig it

not considering the fact i like it off to influence your decision or anything i think it will look better on my 07' because mine is ugly naked, got its junk all hangin out and stuff it needs a nice big cover for all that

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
While looking for my old race tapes I found my old bike pics instead, here's my bike in 1988 stock (except for the bridge pass) and here it is a year later, that's how that lower looks when its nicely mounted, That's my brother and buddies FZ-600's, we were headed to Daytona bike week.
Also notice the red spiderweb on my windshield, it was red rubber w/suction cups, plus red rims and red spare helmet and net, plus black pipes and cans

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here we are at a rest stop OTW to BikeWeek where i am tring to hook my speedo back up.... ;D (we were going to see the Arai 200)

and then picking my my gf and her buddy up at a lot just outside Daytona, they drove the red Z-28 over

yes i have leather pants on, it was March and cold! ;D (my buddy Clark has em on too, he has the other red EX)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and then later the next day when it warmed up, the gf and i were fighting about something, she wouldn't even take the helmet off while we got gas, see how happy i look? We made up later, it being Daytona bike week and all...we had a room on the beach. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts