Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the wayne and stark county area in Oh or further away is welcome to join us in a simple memorial ride for a fellow rider who tragically died last April 1 in a motorcycle accident. Tony Ribble a local DJ and former member of the US military was like a big brother to me and will be missed greatly. The ride is being organized by another but I am trying to get as many people as possible to join up.

Where: Sparky's Night Club in canton, Oh to the accident site and on the Orrville cemetary where we will pay our respects to a great guy! I can get directions if needed! 1535 Cleveland ave. sw, Canton, OH??? close by anyhow.

When: @ 12 noon, April 1, 2007 and every year after that.

You don't have to know him to join us

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I think it's a great thing your doing . If I was closer I'd ride along for sure . He and his family will be in our thoughts and prayer . :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
If I've got my bike back together by then I'll showup. Cantons about a 3 hour ride from me. When I was driving truck I always use to go to Timken(the southside one,I think it was exit 99 or 91,something like that) to pick up bars. It is a nice thing your doing,there is a ride I go on around where I live for the same reason,but its not till the middle of summer. Anybody that rides a bike in my book is concidered a friend,doesn't matter what they ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts