Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. Team Pro-Motion will be at Mosport on July 7th and 8th. Any of you guys who did the "Try the Track" session at Calabogie ready to do the whole deal? 8) If so, you'll have the privelege of having me as your instructor. :-\ ::) ;D The regular instructor for the new rider class can't make it this trip and my Level II class isn't offered at any Canadian dates, so I will be going and teaching the ART Basic course both days. 8)

Any more want to come out and do a "Try the Track" session like the folks did at Calabogie? Read up on their experience and what they did. It can be fun and gives you a sense of what it's like out there. :) If nothing else, stop out and say hello. 8)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Dad, do you know how big the groups will be at those track days?

I am trying to decide if I want to do a weekend or Pro6 on Mon and Tues.
Sorry no more EX... I'll be riding the ol' warhorse Norton, The Valvoline Valdez.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Royson said:
I'd come by.....but I'm getting married on the 7th!
... and that's gonna' take all day? ???
Well, we're there on the 8th, too. 8) Problem solved. :eek:

Couldn't resist. ;) Congratulations!! ;D

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bitzz said:
Dad, do you know how big the groups will be at those track days?

I am trying to decide if I want to do a weekend or Pro6 on Mon and Tues.
Sorry no more EX... I'll be riding the ol' warhorse Norton, The Valvoline Valdez.
I'm not really sure. :-\ There is a possibility that it will be fairly light as we are just developing the Canadian dates. For example, I understand that Calabogie was very light. :)

Even a full date should be decent. We do limit the groups to about 30 some riders, partially based on track size. I'd like to see your Norton. 8) If you're nearby, at least stop out to say hello. 8)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody expect to be around? I'm getting my stuff together to head up tomorrow. Anybody in the area, stop out to say hello. :)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Not this time. I think I'd better look and see how far I am from Mosport. It's been about 15 years since I've been there when I was crewing on a supermodified team.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I dunno if I can make it.... I'm still waiting for a set of rings.

Mugwump: Try to get out, the track has REALLY changed since you last saw it. Wider, smoother, more runoff. You probably won't even recognize Mosses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts