Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since I dont want to carry a tank bag, and have no need for a huge storage space on my bike, I went once again, to the almighty Mart of Wal, and bought a little leather bag that goes on the forks. I put it on my rear grab bar, and used two zip ties to ensure it stays in place and doesnt flap around. it isnt huge, but it does what I need a bag to do on my bike, and looks good doing it.

I have enough space in there to carry my registration, the things I usually need daily for work, and still have a little room to spare. it actually looks like it belongs too the way I've got it on there.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I like simple solutions like that. :)

But I think I need a new eyeglass prescription. :-\

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought you guys would like that one. sorry bout the fuzzy pictures, my camera was being idiotic last night. and I know it DOES look like a purse huh?

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
captb said:
ya kinda looks like a purse but im liking the blue and red, has a superman feel to it.
I never even THOUGHT of that, now I gotta go get some superman stencils and decals for the bike.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
fork bag

Great idea!

Most people use them up front, where they smash the fender the first time you hit a pothole.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts