Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang it looks good, but the idea wasn't really to make the rest of the bike suck but that's what happened!! ;D

What do I do with the sticker?

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea where to mount my rear blinkers either....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here it is going on and here's the grey seat it has:

·
Registered
61 Posts
looks pretty damn good, i was thinking about fitting a tail off another bike, did you just chop the old one off and weld that one on? i'd say come up with some sort of battery cover, maybe diamond plate or something and call it good

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My race shop did all that out of chrome moly while making the bike lighter...

·
Registered
179 Posts
WOW!!! All I can say is it looks like a totally different bike. Great job! I agree with the diamond plate or you could just find an aftermarket cover that fits the battery.

Maybe put the blinkers in the vents? Or tag mount them?

Two Thumbs up!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks pretty good, but it feels like something is missing back there. For your turn signals get these, ebay item # 110120396535:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet, thanks man, just bought em, was outside earlier with drill in hand but couldn't bring myself to do it.....you caught me in time!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
wolf66 said:
Sweet, thanks man, just bought em, was outside earlier with drill in hand but couldn't bring myself to do it.....you caught me in time!!
Glad to be of service. I bought a set of those myself over the weekend, can't wait to put them on. I'm doing custom tail based off the original and I couldn't bear to cut into it either, this looks like the perfect solution and damn cheap too. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
very nice looking.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Looks sick, even better than the R6 tail I saw someone put on their EX.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its a Ducati biposto tail for 748/916/996/998 Superbikes.

Now I've got to find a good fabricator to fab me up some rear pegs brackets for the fairer sex...

·
Registered
722 Posts
damarble said:
Looks pretty good, but it feels like something is missing back there. For your turn signals get these, ebay item # 110120396535:
yea I was kinda thinking that too idk just missing something, I like it just needs something...not sure what, naked woman perhaps? lol, I think its the gap where the rear fairing met the tank.

Oh and I have the LP license plate signals in the clear lens with amber light very nice since I removed the fender.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Excellent job! :eek:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts