Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys , I will share my ride videos in this thread :). Looking to record more of them soon, also Im planning to do a voiced (titled on english) review of the EX500 after owning it for 11 years. I need to set up my mic etc.

-

-

-

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello guys. Im planning to go to the motomeeting on Friday, depends on the weather tho. But I borrowed my action camera to my friend for 10 days so I won't film this :/ But Ill try to make some good video at the end of the month.

Btw here is the some video how it looks like here at my place.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope the weather holds out for you. Looks like a blast! Have fun but be safe on those group rides. :wink2:
Its more like a defile through that city/village where is the motomeeting located. Its a slow ride with police in front and back, plus few guys from a motoclub that regulating the group and roads are blocked. Its common thing for larger/more budget motomeetings here. This one is very good, lot of people from here and Europe, good bands, but unfortunatelly it will be bad weather as I can see :/

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Isle of Man is the embodiment of racing. It's also the definition of insanity.

Most epic race known to man. Left a link below for anyone who isn't familiar with the TT race. Don't worry if you can't understand Guy Martin. I don't think anybody can.

Also, nice job on the videos man! Keep it up. I was just perusing your youtube channel. You have some good stuff on their.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts