Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, time to see who's located in north carolina. im in fayetteville. we need to get together for a ride to the gap or other great roads you know of.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Statesville, about 30 minutes north of Charlotte (where 40 and 77 intersect). Just picked up my 500 this past weekend and I'm actually still waiting on gear to arrive before taking it out.

It will be a while before I'm ready for the Gap on a bike, but I can tell you that it was an absolute blast in a Miata.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lug, sounds like we're cut of similar thread. I've owned Miatas since '94 (I'm on my 5th now, including a couple of SpecMiata racecars). I've done Deals Gap 5 years in a row, but will have to miss this year's Miatas At The Gap due to work.

I don't have a 500 yet, but I'm shopping for one right now. I'm in Mooresville, and work near the Speedway.

John

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in Raleigh too. Live on Glenwood Avenue near Cameron Village.

There's a green ex500 that's always parked on the street near the Rite Aid in Cameron Village.

Is that anyone here? My 95 EX500 is painted flat black at the moment with a smoke windscreen, in case anyone spots me!

·
Registered
92 Posts
North of Greensboro here. Always looking for good people to ride with if anyone is interested. Im looking forward to my first slow trip to the draggon. Im sure from what i hear and what i have seen its gonna take some more experience before im ready to fully tackle the gap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm located up in Boone right now. I'm pretty new to riding but I'm planning on doing the dragon in August if i can. Anyone up this way let me know. Joe

1 - 20 of 51 Posts