Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I bought a 2002 Kawasaki Ninja 500 for my second bike with some stupid turn signals that didn't work. The previous owner messed with the wiring a lot and cut some cables for the turn signals so I just need a couple of things straightened out. When I go to the Partzilla website to buy the OEM turn signals I' confused because I put the turn signals in my cart but there are some extra washers and I don't know if I need to buy those too. If someone could reply with a picture of there signals and possibly wiring too that would help.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Those parts you highlighted are used for the front turn signals.I was also missing those brackets and my front turn signals were only held in by the rubber stems, and were loose and would fall out over bumps. Those brackets secured the front turn signals to the fairing panels.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just to note I know a lot of people removed them in the past incase the bike went down the turn signals would pop out and not crack the fairings (as it would happen if the metal bracket was on the backside).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those parts you highlighted are used for the front turn signals.I was also missing those brackets and my front turn signals were only held in by the rubber stems, and were loose and would fall out over bumps. Those brackets secured the front turn signals to the fairing panels.
Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts