Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Kawasaki Ninja 500r
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I just noticed the rule that only the actual seller can post a bike for sale. I posted the above because you don't see one of them every day and thought it was interesting. But if there's a better place to post something like this, let me know. For example, I just saw a black 2006 ex500 for sale in NY with 158 miles. Looks brand new in every way. Wish I lived closer!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
It's classy, cool and rather rare in that condition, I'd give it a pass on the rules. I personally like the old Ninja's and GPZ's. My brother is in love with that particular body style and would jump on it immediately if he actually had the money and the bike was closer to the west coast.

·
Registered
490 Posts
THe funniest part is that before you posted it here I had saved it in my facebook market as its not "That" far from my area. Still 2X to $$ foor me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow you never see them in that condition. However, I think its priced way too high. Even for a collector this thing is way too expensive due to its age. Its getting harder to find parts for those Ninjas. I think between $2,000 - $3,000 would be more of a fair price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts