Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Welcome馃弽
That looks to be a decent shaped gen1.馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, wow, a time capsule example right there. What year and mileage? Whats the history on it?
Thank you very much, Man. It's 1991 and now it 40 mileage. Guys, I have no idea about history on it because I'm the new owner of it.

Super Moderator
Thank you very much, Man. It's 1991 and now it 40 mileage. Guys, I have no idea about history on it because I'm the new owner of it.
History then begins with.....who did you get it from? Was it being ridden or sitting long dormant? A barn find? So is that just 40 miles or 40 thousand miles? Tell us some...your plans on servicing, or has it been already? Running well? Any Gen 2 updates done to it? Your plans on riding? "Talk" (type) to us....post up, don't be shy.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
History then begins with.....who did you get it from? Was it being ridden or sitting long dormant? A barn find? So is that just 40 miles or 40 thousand miles? Tell us some...your plans on servicing, or has it been already? Running well? Any Gen 2 updates done to it? Your plans on riding? "Talk" (type) to us....post up, don't be shy.
I don't take it for a single servicing and I really enjoy my ride so much and also plan to go somewhere for a long drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts