·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up! 8)

---------------EDIT--------------

To all the New Hampshire riders!

I made a Facebook group cleverly entitled "New Hampshire Riderz."
I realize this place isn't ideal for arranging group rides, and I also realize that Facebook is becoming nearly as popular as MySpace. I see it as a great outlet for getting local riders together collectively where group rides can be organized, or bikes for sale can be posted.
If you have a Facebook account please join and show your support!

PEACE

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted this a month ago and I am not surprised no one has responded. The only other EX500 I have seen in my state is actually in my garage and belongs to a family member.

I have seen 1 EX250, but no 500s. In fact, I didn't even buy my bike in NH. I drove to NY to get it. Anything two-wheeled out there is either a cruiser or a super sport. Very little variety in my area.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have been planning a riding trip up there actually. There is a great state park that has some great winding routes, i think its like 15 miles in the woods... familiar to you?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a bunch of state parks, but they're all far away from me, and I don't know the area beyond my humble abode in the southern half of the state.

Have about a 50 mile route picked out for tomorrow. Me an a buddy are gonna ride it out. He's got a GSX-R 1000. I'm a little out-classed. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
eXce!!eNt said:
I posted this a month ago and I am not surprised no one has responded. The only other EX500 I have seen in my state is actually in my garage and belongs to a family member.

I have seen 1 EX250, but no 500s. In fact, I didn't even buy my bike in NH. I drove to NY to get it. Anything two-wheeled out there is either a cruiser or a super sport. Very little variety in my area.
I have an ex500 in Manchester NH. We bought it for 600.00 in Nashua so I could get my endorsement. got the permit friday and working on the rest. I'll go to bike week in Laconia and then take the test.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey exgirltoo... check your Private Messages!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The more the merrier! My buddy rides a gixxer and another rides a Triumph, so it's all good.
We had a ride planned for today, but it got called on account of the rain.

If the weather for next weekend looks promising, I'll hit you up and see if we can get you to come along.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We went to bike week yesterday it was raining when we left but it was dry after hooksett. Next weekend is bad sorry my guy races bikes and next weekend is nationals due to bike week. But keep me in mind for a ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
where in NH? my permit has run out i go for msf next friday-sunday july 6-8 then i can ride again--i hope anyway. contact me again for a ride anytime.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I passed MSF Sunday Jully 8th I can drive again. 98% on the written and 5 out of 20 or less on the skills. I'm going to have the endorsement done today at lunch time. I'll be riding by dinner time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just came back from Littleton, NH. Spectacular ride through White Mountains!! Highly reccomended for anyone in the area.

I am from New York, And I had never seen people ride w/o helmets, so I was a little flustered at first :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been out of town for a bit. Congrats exgirltoo on getting the license. Our styles are surprisingly similar. I was riding with an expired permit for a couple months. Took the MSF course, passed with flying colors, and now I happily have the "MC" endorsement on my license.

I'll try to arrange a ride for this weekend if it's good for you? Just let me know if you can make this Saturday.

SuperSanka, what roads/highways did you cruise on (if you can remember)? To my north, there's some very scenic routes, but it would almost be an all day trip just to make the hike up there and then cruise around. PEACE

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Probably won't be able to do a ride this weekend. Having "license issues" ...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To all the New Hampshire riders!

I made a Facebook group cleverly entitled "New Hampshire Riderz."
I realize this place isn't ideal for arranging group rides, and I also realize that Facebook is becoming nearly as popular as MySpace. I see it as a great outlet for getting local riders together collectively where group rides can be organized, or bikes for sale can be posted.
If you have a Facebook account please join and show your support!

PEACE

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey exgirltoo...

There's a possibility of a group ride happenin' this weekend. Would you be interested, maybe Saturday?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts