Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have started with this but I didn't so I'm sorry.

Im from new hampshire. I'm a new ninja owner. I bought a 1998 ex500 to fix up while my husband fixes up his cbr 1000f over the winter.

·
Registered
19,841 Posts
Welcome,
once upon a time New Hampshire was a hot bed of EX racing as the school at the track(THE PENGUIN SCHOOl) was sponsored by Kawasaki. I would imagine they are still radially available in your state.
FOG

Reactions: ghostt

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well you've found a good forum for issues. Hope they are the usual little ones....You don't like the pink? I do.,,,but maybe that black weirdness on top of the tank should go ...I guess I don't like the "star" thing around the gas cap.

·
Premium Member
84' Goldwing Aspencade, 91' EX500, 98' Ninja 250/17' 300 engine, 07' EX500
3,845 Posts
Welcome, and can't wait to see it unfold and becoming your personal bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I should have started with this but I didn't so I'm sorry.

Im from new hampshire. I'm a new ninja owner. I bought a 1998 ex500 to fix up while my husband fixes up his cbr 1000f over the winter.
A big welcome here. I always think it is so nice when i see i girl who is not afraid of getting oil and dirt on hands, and are willing to pick up the challenge of working on a bike, there are to few of you !!

Also great that you share the interest with your husband, you will have many hours of fun together.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts