Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

I'm trying out a new logo with a red bike in it. Better or worse?

• I like the red one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the black one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
I like the red.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mad Mike said:
How bout a green one? ;D
Who would possibly buy a GREEN bike? :-*

J/K. Going to try to stick with the site's current color theme, dark red is a lot easier on the eyes than lime green, for text at least.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Green ??????? Everyone knows the Red ones [/color] are the faster ones..... ::)

hehehe

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maverick9611 said:
GO GREEN!!!!![/color] pls put green in the poll vote so me and mike can vote green!!!(this a democracy right?)
Sure, it's a democracy.... you get to vote between two options, neither of which you like, which were determined and provided by a bunch of all powerful people who don't have your best interests in mind :)

J/K. I'm at work and cynical. Really, though, I'm not sure that a wholesale color scheme change is an option.. hence the red and black.

Oh, yeah, and the RED ones are faster.

·
Registered
253 Posts
admin:you have 3 votes that are green!!!black only has 2 votes??!!!bring on da GREEN!!![/color]the green sweep is coming....

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I like the black. Part of that might be that I like the outline on the black over the 3D effect on the red one, but black gets my vote of the two.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Guess I'm the party-poopa. I find both versions hard to read & would drop the contrast of the portion with-in the letter borders... or maybe make it all a little darker so the letter border stands out. I never had any idea it was motorcycle w/in the letters, though I see it now. It's a cool idea, just too busy/confusing to my old eyes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts