Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi from Ontario, i am new the the site and new to the sport also...just picked up an 06 500 ninja and looking forward to riding!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

R

·
0 Posts
welcome to the board. check out our ride to the track day in the Canadian section!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

Clean bike 8)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice bike!... I was so close to buying a brand new 06 just 2 weeks ago... but to save me about 1K, I got the 04. But definetly still love it. Where are you from in Ontario?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live up in Sudsbury ON..newbie the the sport...looking forward to getting out soon as it stops raining :'(

·
Registered
100 Posts
dabadass said:
I live up in Sudsbury ON..newbie the the sport...looking forward to getting out soon as it stops raining :'(
Hey, where abouts in Sudbury do you live?? I live in Hanmer ( just north of Sudbury for those that don't know).

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm actually in the middle of putting the bike back together and painting it while I am at it. Once done it will be a nice Orange 1990 500. Just got my M1 today so I will probably wait till I go for the course and get my M2 before insuring it, so I don't get raped by the insurance company, hehe. We will have to meet up at some point. Probably going to cruise night at Costco this Sunday with my Fiance, someone she works with also rides so they want to show me her bike.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
try shillington ins...a really nice agent named Kim helped me out...only 738.00 for the year and im a new rider, and i didn't have to take the course to get a discount. If your interested pm me i can give you the phone #. Im off to the rec center to work out...see you around!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts