Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to have a meet sometime soon? I figure that there are about a dozen guys between philly and NYC. We could meet somewhere like central jersey and then go for a ride after.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd be up for a ride, but not for a few weeks at least. I'm going out of town for work until the second week of May, and then I still have to replace the piston rings in my bike. Once the bike is up and running, I'll want to get in alot of miles - I haven't ridden since my accident last July.

Anybody in the Philly area up for some track days this summer? Some of my buddies already ran at Pocono last week with NESBA. I drove the Subaru up just to hang out, and it looks like a short but fast track.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I didn't know there was track up there. I'd want to go just to check it out!

·
Registered
94 Posts
derf said:
Anyone want to have a meet sometime soon? I figure that there are about a dozen guys between philly and NYC. We could meet somewhere like central jersey and then go for a ride after.
short answer ...... maybe.......

long answer:
I don't know about riding that far to ride, but I might do an overnight thing to be there. Keep the thread going with some details etc. or if your sending out PM's include me.

Thanks

Gman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts