Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

Northwest Region of Missouri

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Sean_ 
#1 ·
Missouri is unique in that it's considered both a midwestern and southern state. It is a divisive state in that sense, and in another sense there's a divided city, Kansas City. I'm currently living on the Missouri side, currently working on the Kansas side, and looking for group rides in the area. During the week, something brief during the afternoon around lunch time. During the weekend, either day might be fine with the schedule but Saturdays tend to be better, and longer trips are possible then.

#3 ·
Hello Sean,
Have you ever ate at Pat's Steakhouse in Rushville? I visited a buddy in Liberty years ago and we rode to Pat's for dinner one evening. Below is the approximate route we took then and is about 1 h 45 m one way. From memory we crossed one lake bridge and stopped for a picture moment and this route looks like that spot on Missouri W. Pat's was a great place to eat and not expensive. Let me know if you run this route and if Pat's is as good as I remember...
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lib...eb0f0b1366!2m2!1d-95.0360082!2d39.5306973!3e0

#6 ·
Cool, okay. Weekday around that time on the KS side would work. Weekend on the MO side would work (or really MO & KS then). I can't plan anything presently but will post when I can. Thanks for chiming in! It'll be cool to get 3 or 4 people, no more than 5 to 7 total to meet up for some group rides in the area.

#7 ·
Well if you ever are out and about and see a silver 04 500r riding around that's me, grey and gold helmet with a black face shield. My hubby will be coming out here soon and he has a green 636r.. we're always looking for people to ride around with. But yeah just let me know. I'll try to stay on top of the posts here too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.