Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I woke up this morning did my ****, shower, eat get dress and I grab my helmet hand head out the back door of my apartment building to find my bike torn to shreds. Some body tried to steal me bike during the night and couldn't because I use a huge fucking chain and chain it up to big tree at night. Well I guess the pissed them off alot so they trashed my whole big. They tried to prey open the gas cap that didn't work then in what I'm guessing was a pissed off rage they pushed the bike over and smashed all my fairing, mirrors, windshield, slashed the tires, smashed in the head light and cut up my seat. OH FUCKING JOY!!! People really piss me off, it's like know one can have anything nice anymore with out some one trying to steal it or **** it up. So I'm basically out one motorcycle and really fucked on getting to work.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
oh that sux !

Aorry for you loss, I know you were working hard on it :'(

Did you got it insured ?

I've found that the best anti-theft protection is to have nothing that someone else would desire...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frog said:
oh that sux !

Aorry for you loss, I know you were working hard on it :'(

Did you got it insured ?

I've found that the best anti-theft protection is to have nothing that someone else would desire...
Yeah I'm insured but I'm thinking of just rebuilding the whole bike now. I don't want my insurance to go up.

I agree with you, having **** people don't want and your safe.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Do you have a pict ?

Just to give us an idea of your new project :)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
If you had comprehensive on your insurance it might cover the whole mess, less any deductible.

If not that, see if your renter's insurance might cover posessions "secured" on the premises.

Maybe... (crossing fingers)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shopshirt Mofo said:
Will an act of vandalism cause your rates to go up?
I do not know but at the same time I really do not want to find out. It's a nice project bike now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frog said:
Do you have a pict ?

Just to give us an idea of your new project :)
Yeah, I'll get some pic up soon. Prob like sunday or monday when I'm not fucking working.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sorry dude, that really sucks. Do you think it's worth it to fix? It sounds like the repairs will exceed the value of the bike.

·
Registered
577 Posts
That's awful news. Sorry to hear it.

Doing all that damage must have made some noise? Anyone hear or see anything?

I read these types of stories ever once and a while. I have no idea how someone could be so utterly uncaring and violent toward the property of someone else. It makes you wonder about all the other aspects of the person's life. I hope they have no offspring. And I wish they would just fade away and stop being a part of those that do care about things... :(

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
HO LY ****. no one heard anything?

at the place i lived at 2 years ago, i didnt have a garage (i do now thank god)... i parked my bike on the street, and had a lock on the front wheel. my bedroom window was just across the sidewalk from the bike. (my yard was like 6 feet long lol)

anyway, one night i heard a car door close out there, looked out and saw some guy trying to roll my bike away. i grabbed my bat and ran outside. he dropped the bike and got in the car and sped off.

no damage to the bike really.

now i have a garage, and ive retired the bat too... ive got a mossberg 500a now :)

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Lochlyn Deckard said:
That's awful news. Sorry to hear it.

Doing all that damage must have made some noise? Anyone hear or see anything?

I read these types of stories ever once and a while. I have no idea how someone could be so utterly uncaring and violent toward the property of someone else. It makes you wonder about all the other aspects of the person's life. I hope they have no offspring. And I wish they would just fade away and stop being a part of those that do care about things... :(
hell, i think if most bike owners caught someone doing that to their bike, the ******* would definitely "fade away" lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts