Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
I'd let my fiance ride mine, but she's not comfortable with the weight or height of the bike. I really don't want to see her panic if the bike tips slightly, then drop it and hurt herself or damage the bike. I'm hoping to get her on my dad's old Honda 250cm next year.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Royson said:
I'd let my fiance ride mine, but she's not comfortable with the weight or height of the bike. I really don't want to see her panic if the bike tips slightly, then drop it and hurt herself or damage the bike. I'm hoping to get her on my dad's old Honda 250cm next year.
She tried the EX about a month later, and recently, has been allowed a few rides on my CBR600rr. I suppose you could say we have a trusting relationship? :)

R

·
0 Posts
At least she's into bikes! As a trade off for recent time spent in the garage, I'm going to dance lessons with her, starting tonight. :p

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Royson said:
At least she's into bikes! As a trade off for recent time spent in the garage, I'm going to dance lessons with her, starting tonight. :p
My wife & I took dance lessons w/ three other couples a few years back. It took a while but made it okay. We have fun going places (25th anniversary Alaskan cruise) & being able to get out there. More fun than I thought it'd be... but that's as much in the attitude a anything else.

East Coast Swing, baby! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts