Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Boo bad thread title.

Hooray good and encouraging story to read.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eXce!!eNt said:
And that's why I hate labels. You list a few criteria and toss a bundle of people into the same pile, and point "SQUID!" That's bigotry.
Well, yea, you are right.... Sould have been titled, One lucky 17 yr old who found a way to get his motorcycle over a 4 ft rail and fall 60 ft into the marsh....

Rich

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Woah.. :eek:

He'll have some good stories to tell 8)

It would've been kinda ironic to survive the crash but to die drowned.. :-\

·
Registered
348 Posts
RichC10 said:
eXce!!eNt said:
And that's why I hate labels. You list a few criteria and toss a bundle of people into the same pile, and point "SQUID!" That's bigotry.
Well, yea, you are right.... Sould have been titled, One lucky 17 yr old who found a way to get his motorcycle over a 4 ft rail and fall 60 ft into the marsh....

Rich
Way to quote another thread, Einstein. Get over yourself. This kid survived a horrible incident, and all you can do is mock the situation with your sarcasm and disparaging labels?

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
jcs said:
Howe asked if everything was all right and the man said no, everything wasn't all right.
Ah, stupid questions.
Actually, all you're looking for with these questions are an answer.. If you get one, it's a step in the good direction.. You don't give too much attention to details in these situations ;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
I believe I can fly.. I believe I can touch the sky... Wrong song to have on his mp3 player... wonder what went thru his mind just before hitting the mud..

·
Registered
3,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Frog said:
From the above article :
Ben Fischer hung onto the machine, plunging nearly the height of a nine-story building, his helmet flying off as he fell.

Why do they buy helmets if they don't even attach them ?
It probably was attached.

To the side of the bike.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
right, cuz you need all the protection you can get for those aftermarket pipes ;D

·
Registered
146 Posts
They wear the helmet but they don't use the strap to secure it. That's why they come off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts