Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, since there are so many Ottawa area riders I thought it would be cool to meet up and get to know eachother. Would anyone be interested in meeting up this Saturday in the afternoon?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Next weekend might be good for me, too early to say though. I was supposed to meet bprintz this weekend for a ride, but the weather and bad timing weren't playing nice :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Unfortunately I have plans already for Saturday afternoon... sounds like it will be a good time though! We'll have to have another one at a later date too ;)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Can't be there, the mistress want some time with me, she's getting jealous of the bike..

next time :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bprintz: I think I saw you on Sunday, were you on the aviation pkwy in the afternoon?

R

·
0 Posts
^If you guys do a meet on the long weekend in Ottawa, make it a roadtrip to Montreal! That's where I'll be. You guys can meet me, good and drunk, on my bachelor weekend! Strippers FTW!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
^ Lol

Tell me where and at what time, I'll try to show up if you come to the island :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Yasson, were you on Hunt Club/Merivale Saturday night around 6pm? I passed by and waved to someone on a blue Ninja 500 (same color as ours) waiting to turn on Hunt Club.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bprintz said:
Just curious, did this meet actually materialise? If so how was it?
No nothing happened unfortunately : ( maybe this weekend ???

Negligence said:
Hey Yasson, were you on Hunt Club/Merivale Saturday night around 6pm? I passed by and waved to someone on a blue Ninja 500 (same color as ours) waiting to turn on Hunt Club.
No couldn't of been me, I just got back from Cuba ;)

sonyminidiscman said:
what about a meet for the long weekend? 20th? 21st?
Any takers? I'm in.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: OTTAWA MEET THIS SATURDAY MAY 19 @ 11:15?

Hey guys this Saturday at 11:15am I'll meet anyone who wants to meet at the Tim Horton's at Bank and Heron. We'll meet and maybe go for a little ride and be back home to watch the Sens game at 2. Sound good?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts