Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from this board going to this show. Weekend of June 2 and 3 at lansdowne park. Not sure how big the show is since I've never gone but it could be a good way to spend a day.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Interesting, anybody else going ? ;D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Could be something to look at, Ottawa is not that far away from me, I'm always up for a ride. Actually I just got back from one ;D

Some nice back roads between Kingston and Perth to hit along the way

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll probably end up going... it's like 1 minute from my place on the bike... or I could just walk there in a few mins lol!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any excuse to get out and actually have a destination is good. Maybe you could take the really long way to get there then you could ride too.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
hey johndoe, if I end up going, could we tag along for the ride ?

How long does it take between Montreal and Ottawa (at legal speed)? Already got to ride 1 hour before getting to the island (and no windshield)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should take about 45-50 minutes from my house and from the top of decarie it's about 1 hour so depending on where you're coming from it you'd have to add that time to the 60+45+? I'm not sure what time I'll go there but sure if you make it here then it wouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Excellent ;D

Basically, I'm at exit 74 of highway 10.. Which would bring me to the Champlain bridge, then the 20 all the way, then onward for the hgwy 401.. Is that right ?

So it might be 2h to 2:45 to get to your place, outside rush hour.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not exactly, take the champlain to the top of decarie then on the 40 at the toronto ottawa split go towards ottawa. I think that's still the 40 but it changes to the 417 in ontario I'm close to exit 27

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
cool, good thing you corrected me here ;)

Thx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts