Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys any of you near Lebanon (that is about 45 minutes from Harrisburg for reference)? i've only seen one other 500 on the street in the year i've been riding

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm in Hanover area. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Miniman0094 said:
Figured this was the place to put it. I saw two ex500s in in-town mechanicsburg, is that anyone on here
I grew up in Mechanicsburg. When I work on my bike I bring it back to my parent's house in New Cumberland (no garage in Philly where I currently live) and ride around the old stomping grounds. So if it was a red minty 08 maybe it was me? I'll be back there next week doing a front brake overhaul and other fun deeds.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Reviving the dead, again. I have a thing for zombies.. York, PA. We SHOULD ALL get together one day this summer. Im thinking August some time to allow for scheduling. We could do a tour ride. Depending on when, and where we meet up.. I could map out something DOPE-TASTIC for a cruise. Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

W

·
0 Posts
Washington, PA here. I've seen one other 500 on the street since I've had mine.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I've seen three different EX 500s in Hagerstown, MD; Sweet Blue, ratty red/black mix-matched faring/rear with no windscreen and the orangeish/yellow bike. I'll be in Hagerstown 25-28 Jan if any of you happen to be around for a beer at the Kilt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts