Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
261 - 280 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Ordered my second kit from Todd last week for a project, that came in a couple of days ago.
First one I got I ordered years ago to put on my daily. Still there 100,000 miles later, still doing its job and looking good doing it.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
I haven't gotten too mad at the PAIR system yet, but one or two more services and I'll be buying a set as well.

LOL. I know the feeling. Just let me know.

Ordered my second kit from Todd last week for a project, that came in a couple of days ago.
First one I got I ordered years ago to put on my daily. Still there 100,000 miles later, still doing its job and looking good doing it.

Awesome! Glad to hear.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Hi there, I was wondering if you would produce a new batch? I am interested - located in the UK though, would you ship this accross the pond? Cheers
Have you tried contact via the website? I believe that would be your best opportunity.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hi there, I was wondering if you would produce a new batch? I am interested - located in the UK though, would you ship this accross the pond? Cheers
question why has a UK spec bike got the pair system fitted, it wasn't added to our bikes.
they come ready fitted with blanking plates. even sell them as a OEM part from Kawasaki.

·
Registered
2009 Ninja EX500r
284 Posts
I bought some through Todd in his website just over a year ago, bought paid and received and never answered any messages, so guess he is busy or something...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I bought some through Todd in his website just over a year ago, bought paid and received and never answered any messages, so guess he is busy or something...
I guess they wouldn't be that hard to make your own the Kawasaki ones are only 1/8th steel plate (chromed) a lump of alloy 1/4 plate draw round one of the pair valves cut out and drill two holes. I couldn't even guess the postage from the US to the UK. would have thought it was prohibitive though.

·
Registered
2009 Ninja EX500r
284 Posts
I guess they wouldn't be that hard to make your own the Kawasaki ones are only 1/8th steel plate (chromed) a lump of alloy 1/4 plate draw round one of the pair valves cut out and drill two holes. I couldn't even guess the postage from the US to the UK. would have thought it was prohibitive though.
That is exactly as we used to do it. Simple a little RTV and scrap steel and black paint .

261 - 280 of 282 Posts