Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to compare and contrast the bare motor and complete motor weights of the ex500, ex250, ex650, gs500, cb250, and the honda 250 and 500 cc liq cooled par twins they sell in europa......i started compiling a list.... because im going to be putting one of them into a dirtbike. if anyone has any information to contribute i would be most apreciative. ill also be compiling basic size measurements and hp ratings at the rear wheel in their "intended" bikes i guess, once i get all the data ill make a chart and post it....

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Cool stuff, keep us in the loop ;D

Did you make a search on the Kawasaki KLE 500 ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interesting bike, i know they make a dual sport version of the ex650, i wasnt aware of one for the 500, i would bet the motors are identical, or almost, but ill have to read up on it. i will if they dont ban me, mr moderator told me to play nice because someones upset i said they were sheltered or disagreed with someone else, so you know its my fault for not giving a **** what other people think of me. keep hatin haters

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
The seat and frame looks close to our rides ;)

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
005xe said:
interesting bike, i know they make a dual sport version of the ex650, i wasnt aware of one for the 500, i would bet the motors are identical, or almost, but ill have to read up on it. i will if they dont ban me, mr moderator told me to play nice because someones upset i said they were sheltered or disagreed with someone else, so you know its my fault for not giving a frak what other people think of me. keep hatin haters
Nitwit. Mr. Admin told you to follow the rules :-\

Back on topic :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
go fuuuck yourself and get a life while you are at it

i use curse words, have fun with your nazi admin people, i smell a banning coming on

·
Registered
722 Posts
never understood why someone joined just to get banned, seems like a waste of time, just don't come to the site at all if you don't like us.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
wow :eek:

Some seems to hate all rules.. Even the ones meant to keep our world civilised :'(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts