Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a good running 1990 last night to teach my girl to ride on before I give her the 1200 sportster I bought for her... it came with tons of spares. I'll be selling the spares now and il part the bike out after she learns clutch control on it. .... for now.... here's some pics of bike and spares.... many of you don't know me here... But the old-timers will vouch for me I'm sure... Let me know what you need and I will get you prices with shipping

after much thought I have decided I am not going to put this bike on the road... It'll though I still am going to use it the teacher with I'm going to remove everything that's breakable before I ever put her on it... So all the plastic mirrors fairings Etc on the bike at the moment it's for sale right now...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,401 Posts
.. many of you don't know me here... But the old-timers will vouch for me I'm sure...
Consider yourself vouched!

Member @Rayycc1 fully reliable, honest, easy, great to deal with.

And welcome back, old boy!

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally vouch for Raycc1. I only wish he'd start posting again /images/Ex-500_2016/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
thanks man... I've been out of the ex game for a while now.... but I'm going to post more.

·
Super Moderator
15,401 Posts
thanks man... I've been out of the ex game for a while now.... but I'm going to post more.
woo hoo! And notice his same old funny (but true) signature!

·
Registered
5 Posts
More pics
Hi, congratulatios on the purchase, the bike seems to be in good shape. A few months ago i bought a little ninja for my wife to.
Alltough the spare parts have come with a bit of dust , looks like you have some little tresures there, i've been looking for a windscreen for our little ninja but its not very easy to find one on good condition in my country ( Portugal ). How much can it cost a windscreen overthere ? Would you well yours ?
Would it be possible to shipp ir to Portugal ?
Thank you.

And once again congrats .

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More pics
Hi, congratulatios on the purchase, the bike seems to be in good shape. A few months ago i bought a little ninja for my wife to.
Alltough the spare parts have come with a bit of dust , looks like you have some little tresures there, i've been looking for a windscreen for our little ninja but its not very easy to find one on good condition in my country ( Portugal ). How much can it cost a windscreen overthere ? Would you well yours ?
Thank you.

I'll check shipping this afternoon... and il sell a windscreen for $20usd+shipping

·
Registered
5 Posts
More pics
Thank you.

I'll check shipping this afternoon... and il sell a windscreen for $20usd+shipping

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
sell the N36N needles from the carbs?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts