Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that my front signals are carbon flush mount i need to clean up the rear...does any one have or seen pics of a fender eliminator with an intergrated rear stop /turn ?? I wonder with the fender elimator installed what do you do with the mounting holes where the rear signals were? I just want to get rid of the whole fender and tail signals all together and use the intergrated singal. how do you mont the license plate though with all that gone?? ???

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Well, y'knew someone was gonna find a picture of it. ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
you can integrate the rear tail with a trailer wiring converter, for like 13 bucks. i did a write up on it in the how to section. i just fastened my plate on the underside of the tail. couple small holes that can be filled in with putty if i ever change it. or if you rip off all the black pieces you can fab up a plate holder with a little sheetmetal, and attach it to where the black piece mounted to the frame under the tool pouch storage area. sit n look at it a bit and be creative.

Bastard Child

·
Registered
308 Posts
i made my plate holder for about $0.75 out of a peice of metal (plate) used for securing boards together. one of those rectangular peices with the little holes abotu 1" apart. bent it at the appropriate angle, and bolted it to the underside plastic. also integrated the rear for about $10 or so.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts