Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for some GREAT middle of the week no one around riding yesterday and today.

I'm on vacation 8)

These are the most popular lusted after roads in the Bay Area. Enjoy :

Skyline (highway 35)

Russian Ridge, (off the 35)

This part was SCURRRYYYY

And of course the 9 : *drools*

·
Registered
200 Posts
Man nice pics.. looks like you and i mean "you all by your lonesome"haha had a good day of riding.. wish it would stop raining back east here and I can break her out for some riding myself.. this intermitent crap is gotta stop.. 70 one day... 12" of snow the next wtf

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear that bud - we get pretty spoiled with the weather out here. its' like a permanent 65/70.
If it makes you feel any better, it's very hard to try and not-flunk out of law school when you live here :(

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Put that pic in for the calendar / picture listing... or whatever the heck that topic was.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
resolution is too small :(

tell you what I'm going back up again tomorrow, I'll turn up the camera juice ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No - I think there is pretty much zero way.

I haven't missed though, I thought I would, but you get a rear wheel stand / swing arm stand and its fine. well worth the upgrade for me.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
SoarAndEnvision said:
resolution is too small :(

tell you what I'm going back up again tomorrow, I'll turn up the camera juice ;)

You might consider setting the camera to underexpose the image even more... for a more intense/contrasty silhouette. Flash-fill off, of course.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Gorgeous pics man, I envy everyone who get to ride throughout the year :( Hopefully I get to take mine out for the first time tomorrow...sighs....keep up the nice pics.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice, I will definitely go in a month or so...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts