Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I want fo change orginal blinkers for some aftermarket smaller ones. I don't want flash mounts or use some plastic cap to use universal ones. I think the z800 blinkers could do the job. What do you think about it. Is there other solution to keep look of the bike smooth?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
providing they work are road legal for your area you can use any blinkers you wish, not seen Z800's so don't know what they are like. one guy here decided to plaster his bike in LED strips thought it looked cool only it failed the MOT for illegal lighting. personally I like the flush mounts cleaner smoother and if the bike goes over it doesn't punch a hole in the fairings.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
providing they work are road legal for your area you can use any blinkers you wish, not seen Z800's so don't know what they are like. one guy here decided to plaster his bike in LED strips thought it looked cool only it failed the MOT for illegal lighting. personally I like the flush mounts cleaner smoother and if the bike goes over it doesn't punch a hole in the fairings.
I can use any blinker that have homologation for Europe so any flash mount or AliExpress blinkers are out, but the z800 blinkers what I can see form the photos are shorter and have identical shape (for the hole) so it would look smooth.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts