Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
25,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Political discussion on EX-500.com has been restricted to a select group of individuals who show an interest in discussing politics in a civil and meaningful manor and can conduct themselves in the most strictest interpretation of the forum rules. Those of you who wish to engage in political discussion may sign up here:

http://www.ex-500.com/index.php/topic,37481.msg556647.html

All Political discussion (replies or new threads) will be sent to the Politics Sub-forum. you must be a member of the politics membergroup (see site news for details) in order to see replies or to reply to topics you may have been engaged in before the move. If you are unable to carry on a respectful political discussion, your membership will be revoked, only to be reinstated after moderation/Administration review. There is to be no political discussion in any open forum on EX-500.com.

If you have questions, please ask any one of the board's moderators.

Thank you for understanding.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Knightslugger said:
All Political discussion on EX-500.com has been restricted to a select group of individuals who show an interest in discussing politics in a civil and meaningful manor and can conduct themselves in the most strictest interpretation of the forum rules...

... If you are unable to carry on a respectful political discussion, your membership will be revoked, only to be reinstated after moderation/Administration review...

How sad this actually has to be said. How else would one conduct their discussions? I guess that's rhetorical. :-\[/color]

·
Administrator
25,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Due to a flurry of questions regarding the political sub-forum, i felt it necessary to post a quick 411 on why political discussions "disappear". this will help answer some questions, and prompt some political membergroup additions. Lochlyn, i'm not sure if you remember or not, but a few months ago we had a bit of an outbreak and this is what we as a staff concluded must be done to snuff out the black hole that is political discussion from those unable to control what they post when they read controversial material. we actually lost a few members because it was running rampant. makes me snort and shake my head when i think about it really. This policy was actually made effective many months ago.

Sad yes, but necessary.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Oh I remember.[/color]

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
Who all is Moderating it? Id like to know just in case anything gets deleted or stuff like that, who to talk to about it.

Or can you PM us if something of ours gets deleted?

I haven't had a problem yet, I am just curious in case.

Thanks, and happy posting :)

C

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Political Discussion Restrictions

I'm a member of the political section now, but where's the actual section?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts