Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up all. I am looking into purchasing an ex-500 and I saw one on ebay while looking around. There is no price, but it is a blue 2000 ex-500 with 16,500 miles on it. I live in NJ and its located in NY, just wondering what I should offer this guy if I choose to buy this motorcycle. For more information I included the link below. Thanks a lot in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...ryZ50019QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Hey Hollywood,
I was Born and raised In Hawthorne, NJ ever hear of it?

FOG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I'm from Woodbridge. Well Fords actually, but you would know Woodbridge before Fords. Its more central Jersey I guess.

·
Registered
54 Posts
if its bone stock try with 3000 and work up. CASH TALKS!!! if it has mods take about 25 of per mod.

Z

·
0 Posts
Space:
I'm considering selling my wife's EX500. I bought it for her last year but she just does not ride it; she is too nervous on it which is not good/safe. She even took the MSF rider training course and did very well but when she's out on the road with a few cars, well....

2002, Red with 5221 miles on it.

I bought it with about 4800 miles. The previous owner installed a new stainless Muzzy pipe. I did the full maintenance on it before I let her ride it just so I knew for sure it was safe - new brake fluid all around, of course new oil and filter, valve adjustment, cabruretor synchronize, clean air filter, plugs, flushed and refilled cooling system, etc... I bought a tank bra and the full factory 2 manual set. I'd take $3000.00 for it. I'm in York, PA. Title is free and clear and in hand.

Here is a link to it on this site. Scroll down. It's the red one right below my black one.
http://www.ex-500.com/index.php/topic,82.msg7284.html#msg7284

·
Registered
200 Posts
Zed. If you want to unload those two service manuals let me know I will take them. And no shipping needed seeing as how we are both from york

·
Registered
146 Posts
3k does seem alittle steep. I got an 03 with around 1700 miles for $2500. Maybe I got lucky. It was in mint condition too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i was think of a completly different bike. 3 is steep. look at kelly blue book

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts