Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some suggestions on fix-in up this bike all I've done so far is peel off the stupid pink stickers that were on it cant get the one off the tank think its got clear coat over it I've looked around at flush mount blinkers and new front fairings

so if u guys got any suggestions i would appreciate them

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Premium Member
25,165 Posts
Yup, the tank stickers are cleared over. try to peal them off, and you ruin the whole thing. Repainting is about your best option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes ive been looking at the taillights with blinkers in them but having trouble finding one that fits my 93 ex 500

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive also searched to find the paint code so i can get an exact match but no luck there eather

·
Registered
326 Posts
savage said:
yes ive been looking at the taillights with blinkers in them but having trouble finding one that fits my 93 ex 500
you can do that yourself with a tailight converter. i have yet to do it and succeed, but it's in the fender eliminator 11-12 page thread, it starts at like page 8 or 9 i believe

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Jkrup47 said:
check colorrite.com
Thats where most bodyshops get their OEM paint from . Also you could and some chrome or carbon bar ends , levers , and mirrors . And if that's bird shat on your windscreen you might wanna clean that off :p

·
Registered
200 Posts
Luck.. I think that might be the sticker for the make of windscreen, but if you are right that turns out to be "shat" dammmnnn. Clean that up :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i guarantee that's a sticker my bike sits in my moms car detailing shop so if birds be shatin there we got a problem

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tryed color rite cant seem to get anywhere with them they want a base color and dont give me the option to select one

thinking abut flush mount blinkers can anyone tell me were to order some sweet ones ive looked around and havent found anything that sticks out to me

also were do u order a rear tailight with blinkers for a ex 500 that is a must have but no luck finding that eather

1 - 13 of 13 Posts