Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you read this post, show me your purple ex500....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i've got a purple/grey '01, give me a day or so to get some pictures

·
Registered
549 Posts
Here's my '01. I like the purple and grey. Might not have been my first choice but certainly not a problem. It's a great bike and I got a super deal and that's more important than the color anyway.

[attachment deleted by admin]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think its pretty hot, all of the bikes you jsut showed me , thanks ;D

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
here's my purple baby... finally...

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
^ I think that's the only purple one, the rest all look a shade of blue to me.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Mine's purple and grey,'01.Thought it was kinda girly at first,but now I sorta like it.Don't know how to do pics.Please don't tell me how ,I don't really want to know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You didn't really mean that, did you? No...of course you didn't :)

Go to the bottom of the text box and click "additional options" on the left. There, you will find a little 'attachment' box with a "browse" button next to it. Click the button. Find your pics and post them! Pics make the posts better...

;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
ERAU944 said:
here's my purple baby... finally...

I just bought this same bike but on my bike it has been owned by a couple of pll and its missing the lower fairing do you know where i could find one like this or should i buy all new plastics and get them painted

·
Registered
10 Posts
whats with all the 2001's?
Yea, purple one here too. I really hate the fact that it's purple, but will learn to love it.

I never meant to cause you any sorrow, I never meant to cause you any pain

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, Qwank's is the only one that looks purple to me. The rest look blue. But there is nothing wrong with purple. I love purple!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Purple is a King's color , or in other word s, it is a royalty color . Keep it up Purple 5's !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Along with what many have already said...qwank is the only one with an actual strait purple bike. The rest of you have blue with a tint of purple.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
when im riding , the next day when people ask what color it is , before i answer , they think sits a color changing blue/black , i laugh and agree so they dont really know , b/c people are assholes , when it comes to bikes , once they know what you ride , they will **** with it just for kicks

·
Registered
140 Posts

mines... not for long. Shes in pieces right now and everything should have its clear coats on by tomorrow to make it completely finished at black+blue :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts