Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's looking like I'm going to be heading back home for alittle more than a week come august. I plan on taking some leave and possibly hitting up the august race. Perhaps I could get together with some of you guys before that. If I remember correctly the racing is the 11-12th. I also want to try to hit up some of the supermoto races down in Englishtown, NJ about a week later or so. It seems that there is a pengiun school class on the 10th. I was wondering if perhaps some of you could give me info on that as I may be tempted to do it...even though my bike will be in alaska. It seems they don't use the ex anymore and they rent out ducati's according to their website. I have yet to see any prices for the actually school. I'm only seeing prices for renting things. Anyone want to hook me up while I'm home?....haha. I'd just love to be able to get on a bike while back there and even hit up a track for a trackday or class or whatever. I'd hate to lose any more time riding than the 1/2 the season I am being deployed for most of alaska's summer.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The comm nazi's have the site blocked. Go figure. This is more of a "hey, i'd like to meet some people and see what it's all like while i'm home on leave" kind of thing. I just figured maybe I could get around to doing a day at the penguin school too. I'm not quite sure what all the rules are but maybe I'd even be able to "pit" with someone or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts