Ex-500.com - The home of the Kawasaki EX500 / Ninja 500R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here who has redone the front suspension had to call Race Tech, not just online ordering...

I wanted to order front springs.. but the webiste ordering is temp disabled.. so I would have to call them...

Just wondering if anyone has called them and if they are easy to deal with on the phone?

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just went to Racetechs' website and found out which springs to get and then went to my local Kaw dealer and ordered them,2 reasons why, because I knew they where going to be faster at getting my springs in and #2 the dealer was ten dollars cheaper for the same springs,what can I say, I'm a cheap [email protected]

·
Registered
192 Posts
wow.... that has to be a first... teh dealer being cheaper than ordering direct. that is one helluva dealership

·
Registered
19,368 Posts
Hey Furyskater,

That name intrigues me. As a former Skater myself I'm wondering if it refers to Skating at all . What Discipline?

FOG

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Racetech apparently has a respect for dealers which I can support. They'll sell you a set if you order from them but they haven't made a price structure that leaves a dealer out of the picture if he's operating at all fair. They don't try to compete with their dealers but will be happy to sell you something if you don't have a dealer available or one who you are inclined to avoid. Smart operating on their part, methinks. :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
good point... brings a whole new meaning to "we support the sport" go race tech!
i used to be a skateboarder... until i succumbed to the adrenaline rush of the four-stroke twins ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts